Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Morning inspirations

      Assignment: Choose a public place around Yale campus and describe what you see.

Yard in front of WLH

       The rays of the sun warmed me up, the smell of just cut grass in summer air calmed down my thoughts and feelings. It was very quiet around me, just occasional cars, that were driven along the street, disturbed the silence of that place. The warm wind blew my hair about, and I felt like I moved back in time to an ancient period. Incredibly beautiful buildings were around me. They are made of brown brick, in Gothic style. You can see a clean sky through the lace-like tops of the buildings and in reflections on the bright stained glass. Those buildings stand around the small yard. The sunshine tainted the grass and leaves of huge trees with honey color.


       There were some people sitting near the trunks in the shade of the trees. This is very pleasant place to spend a lot of time, doing your homework or just lying on the fresh grass. Here you can forget about all your problems and thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment