Tuesday, July 22, 2014

.

Chocolate cake with mascarpone frosting and berries

            Cooking. My all-consuming passion. My way to relax. My inspiration. When I have too many thoughts in my head, when I have emotional problems or when I have too much energy, I start cooking, even if it is night. Especially I love baking.
Brownie cheescake

I’m buying cooking books like a maniac and trying to make every dish. The most difficult is to make a cake for guests for a special moment, because you need to take into account everybody’s taste and to not only make delicious cake, but a beautiful one. And you do not have a chance to make a mistake. It is really exciting when you see how somebody tries the first piece of cake made by you, and you see all the emotions on their faces. And it is incredibly pleasant to see, that you were able to meet everybody’s wishes.
Cooking books


In my opinion, it is very important to have dinners with all of family, because the food is not only a means of survival, it is what brings people together every evening to the table, where people discuss how their day went and all problems. The kitchen is the most warm place in my house, because I spend a lot of time there with my family, with my friends.
Cake with basil cream and berries

Cake with cherry and dark chocolate

Charlotte pie
Baked fish

No comments:

Post a Comment