Sunday, July 27, 2014

Kitchen

I have been living in my flat for only 1 year, but I have one place that I love. From the first moment I saw it, I knew that I want to spend a lot of time in this place. It is the kitchen. 
Kitchen
When you see it for the first time, you will see just a usual small kitchen. With white walls and grey wooden kitchen cabinet with granite table top. There is a white wooden dinner table and two chairs. But for me, this is the place with special atmosphere and memories. It is indescribable when sunlight shines through the fancy white and green curtains and falls on the gauzy chairs. You can see a lot of various colors on them in the morning. 
Kitchen

The most lovely thing in my kitchen is a smell. It is combination of different spices, pastries and fresh herbs, that are growing up on the window-sill. 
Baby basil

I have spent a lot of time there, because I like to cook lots of different meals, but sometimes I like to just sit on a chair, drink tea and look out the window or watch a movie. Even at night, when I can not fall asleep, I can come here and start to bake cupcakes or cookies to relax.
Living room

Silhouette of my cat in the bedroom


No comments:

Post a Comment